In April, I had the pleasure to meet and work with Ariel Renae of Ariel Renae Photography on a beautiful Governor’s Club wedding. Our sweet bride and groom were a gem to work with and Ariel captured the day beautifully! Her fun style truly captured Melis and Michael’s personalities and the beauty of the day!
To give potential brides a better idea of WHO Ariel is, I sent some fun (and quirky!) questions her way. She was kind enough to send some spectacular photos with her answers and I’m excited to share those with you!
1. A little something about your company and who you are: I am passionate about the pursuit of rad images. I have been doing this a long time now and I still genuinely look forward to every second of it. Photographing weddings is, in my opinion, one of the most intimate, genuine and rewarding things you can shoot. I do everything I can to capture that. My husband and my son are my personal driving force. I adore them and would work any job necessary to make their lives better. Luckily, I get to do something that makes me extremely happy. I take my job very seriously, all while trying to have as much fun as possible. I love my job and I love my clients. Hopefully, all of this shows throughout my work.
2. Why do you do what you do? I shoot weddings because I love everything about photographing them. They give me enough change and throw different things at me so I don’t get bored, creatively, and it is just a beautiful way to express what I love to do with my work.
3. Favorite subjects to photography: Couples in love are my fav 😉
4. What do you do on a typical weekend? Shoot weddings 🙂
5. Who is your favorite super hero? I don’t really have a favorite super hero, so I would just say Batman because I’m pretty excited to see the newest movie out soon 😉
6. Things that make you smile? My son makes me smile non-stop. even when he’s crying, he is the cutest thing i’ve ever seen!
7. Besides taking photographs, what do you do in your free time? Free time???? Don’t know that I’m sure what that is?!?! 😉 In between weddings and engagement and family sessions I am spending as much time as I can with my kiddo and husband.
8. Best advice/tip for couples preparing/planning their wedding: To couples about to get married: Just relax and have fun with the whole wedding process. It’s easy to get caught up in the stressful moments, but the whole thing will fly by and it is much more important to remember why you are getting married in the first place!
Check out Ariel’s website for more info and photographs: http://www.arielrenaephoto.com/ and be sure to check back for the complete post of Melis and Michael’s beautiful April wedding!
Ariel, Thank you so much for sharing a little about yourself and some fun photographs with us!